CLX Community Meetup | April 2019
Each month, the Chicago Learning Exchange convenes a professional learning community of dynamic educators and youth development professionals (also known as Hive Chicago) who believe in the promise of connected learning. Together, they are working to transform the educational experiences of digital-age youth and cultivate an ecosystem—fueled by technology and open innovation—that produces independent, lifelong learners.Rain or shine, the Chicago Learning Exchange invites you to connect, share, and learn with fellow educators and youth-serving professionals at the April Meetup. This Thursday's meetup will feature Darryl Holliday of City Bureau, who will introduce City Bureau's Documenters program. Attendees will explore ways to engage youth as civic actors, creators, and collaborators through the Documenters.org platform.
Want to get on the agenda? Click here to submit an announcement during #Buzz.
April Meetup Agenda
- 8:45 AM – Arrival
- 9:00 AM – Registration + Breakfast + Meet & Greet
- 9:15 AM – Introductions and Agenda
- 9:30 AM – Community Announcements + Shareouts
- 9:45 AM - Tinker Time - Crowdsourcing Learning Resources with Cameron Sow
- 10:05 AM - Meetup Spotlight - Documenters Program with Darryl Holliday of City Bureau
- 10:35 AM - Housekeeping
- 10:45 AM - Networking + Working Group Time - Join existing groups or start your own!
- 12:00 PM – Meetup Ends