Bring Learning to Life with Virtual Reality (VR)
Virtual reality (VR) can transform the way educational content is delivered, creating a virtual world — real or imagined — that allows learners to interact with it.
- How Virtual Reality Will Change How We Learn and How We Teach
- Will Virtual Reality Drive Deeper Learning?
- Teaching Underrepresented Students How to Navigate Higher Ed Via Digital Humanities
Lesson Plans + Curriculum Guides
- A Guide for Getting Started with WebVR
- UTEACH OUTREACH Lesson Plans: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Which Virtual Reality Headset is Perfect for Education?
Build Virtual Realities in Your Web Browser with A-Frame
A-Frame is a free and easy way to create a WebVR experience with as little as a few lines of code. You don't need to be an experienced coder to get started. Check out the resources below.