CLX Field Trip | Journey No. 2 | The Digital Studio at the Field Museum
CLX Field Trip No. 2 will take participants on a journey to The Digital Studio at the Field Museum!
This CLX Field Trip will enable you to learn more about the Digital Studio at the Field Museum, a space designed by and for youth. Attendees will get a tour of the Digital Studio space and learn how educators (and youth) can access, utilize, and engage with the Digital Studio and other Field Museum programs and resources. All attendees will be treated to lunch and have full access to the museum after the session ends.
Space is limited! Please register once you're sure you can commit to participating. Thank you!
What are CLX Field Trips?
CLX Field Trips are intimate, day trips to CLX Partner organization sites. Organizations can serve as a host site by offering a tour of their space, having a casual conversation about their work, and/or bring together practitioners around a shared theme. Groups will be organized by the Facilitator (Lisa Kim).
CLX Field Trips have the following goals:
- Bring new and old members with shared interests together
- Give member organizations a platform to share their work, space, and strengths
- Small groups (5-10 members) connect in a more intimate and intentional setting
- Camaraderie over food and discussion
- Inspiring lifelong learning (we are still doing Field Trips!)
- Encourage visits to organizations across Chicago/geographically diverse